When Your Future Is The Only Thing That Matters
Former FBI Special Agent, Todd Foster has received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating and is recognized for his expertise and accomplishments in the Best Lawyers In America and Florida Super Lawyers publications. As a criminal defense lawyer he has trial experience in a full range of federal matters, including FCPA violations, RICO, conspiracy, mail and wire fraud, tax offenses, and financial frauds of all types.
White Collar Offenses
- Banking Crimes
- Mail and Wire Fraud
- Forfeiture (Civil or Criminal)
- Money Laundering
- Bribery (Including Foreign Corrupt Practice Act violations)
- Healthcare fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Income Tax Evasion/Failure to File
- Securities Fraud
- Fraud Related Litigation (Commercial or Tort)
- Civil Proceedings Parallel to Government Investigations
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Drug Conspiracy
- Synthetic and Analog Drugs Cases
- Professional Misconduct by Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists
- Possession and Distribution
General Practice Areas
- Investigative Stage Representation (Contacted by Government Agency)
- Grand Jury Practice
- Sentencing Hearings
- Defense of Professionals
- Parallel Civil Litigation
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Bankruptcy Fraud
Qui Tam Litigation
- False Claims Act (Government Fraud-Medicare/Medicaid and Defense Contracts)
We are the best at what we do.
We win more trials than most people.
Our law firm is successful because it focuses on our clients’ needs to achieve exceptional value. In this situation, value means effective representation, which provides the desired outcome. While some firms will only focus on the next step in your defense, the Todd Foster Law Group focuses on the strategy at each stage of the litigation. We have one goal in mind – YOUR SATISFACTION.